To facilitate the payment of insurance premium, you can choose one of the following methods:
1. Direct payment at Generali Vietnam’s Customer Service Centers/Agency Offices
- Payment in cash; or
- Payment by bank card (credit card, debit card) at Customer Service Centers in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi
For more information about Generali Vietnam’s Offices, please click here.
2. Payment through Business Representatives/Generali Vietnam’s collectors
You are advised to ask for valid Receipts from collectors for each transaction and keep the document(s) as a proof of premium payment.
3. Payment via bank
Customer can pay premium at all branches/offices of the below banks in nation-wide without any bank charges.
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB)
- Bank for Investment and Development of Viet Nam (BIDV)
- Sai Gon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SACOMBANK)
- Viet Nam Technological & Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TECHCOMBANK)
b) Customer can pay premium by bank transfer to Generali Viet Nam Bank Account as per below details:
- Bank Account Holder/Beneficiary: Generali Viet Nam Life Insurance Limited Company
- Bank’s information
No. Bank’s name Account No. 1 Standard Chartered Viet Nam Bank (SCB) – Ho Chi Minh Branch 901 649 76003 2 Viet Nam Technological & Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TECHCOMBANK) – Sai Gon Branch 191 259 272 63023
When paying premium, Customer must provide the content of payment as below:
- Policy’s number/Application Form (Policy’s number/Application Form that you want to pay premium);
- Premium amount;
- Purpose of payment (Pay premium/Repay OPL/Repay APL);
- Payor’s phone number
Please provide full and accurate information (Bank Account Holder, Bank’s Name, Bank Account Number of Generali Vietnam and content of payment) when making bank transfer, and also keep the related document(s) such as (Receipt/Bank Statement/Payment Order,…) to be a proof of premium payment.
- To ensure Customer’s financial plan is implemented as planned, please pay premium on time and in full according to policy’s terms and conditions.
- All complaints related to premium payment without valid documents will not be considered as a legal complaint for Generali Vietnam to resolve.
- For transactions over 100.000.000 VND, please pay via bank.
- If you need further information, please contact hotline of Generali Vietnam at: (08) 62 887 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Sample of valid receipt is here