Dear Valued Customers,
With the motto of “Simpler, Smarter, Customer-centric”, Generali Vietnam Life Insurance LLC (“Generali”) is pleased to announce the following special support relating to acute respiratory infection by novel coronavirus (nCoV) outbreak:
- Insurance coverage: None of Generali’s products carry exclusions of epidemics. Accordingly, all benefits, such as hospital cash, health insurance, and critical illness insurance (in case of related complication), as well as death benefits will be fully paid in accordance with the terms and conditions of the related policies.
- Special financial support: From 6 February to 1 April 2020, in the unfortunate event whereby a Generali’s Customer is infected with nCoV, he/she will be granted a special financial support as follows:
- Speedy claims processing: All claim requests will be handled with priority and will be processed within 30 minutes if submitted via GenClaims application; or after one working day if submitted via post or directly at our Customer Service counters.
- Additional consultation/ support services:
Generali will continue to closely monitor the development of the nCoV epidemic and may consider additional support measures as necessary.
We wish you good health and prosperity.
CEO – Generali Vietnam Life Insurance LLC
(*) Eligible Customers
- Any Generali’s Customer (Life Assured) who has been infected with nCoV and hospitalized (including isolation) shall provide a valid discharge note issued by an authorized healthcare center as well as medical evidence confirming nCoV infection from an authorized healthcare center within 30 days from the discharge date.
- The special financial support applies once to each Life Assured whose insurance coverage is still in-force when he/she is diagnosed and hospitalized for nCoV infection.